Saturday, January 3, 2009

MSNBC Doesn't Like Me

At the very least they don't want me watching their network on Saturdays. Or you if you're reading this.

They just had CNBC's Melissa Lee on for a ten-minute segment, which is a big block on a morning show. Melissa is smart and a good interviewer in my opinion. Who was she interviewing, you might ask?

Nobody. News Guy was interviewing her. Asking her about the rally this week, mortgage rates etc.

The GE/MSNBC/CNBC complex seem to that by herself interviewing market participants all week long she became such an expert that I want to hear her opine for 10 minutes on the weekend, like she's doing a book report. I don't have anything against Ms. Lee. In fact I like her. It's a big deal that very few Americans don't understand and don't care what's going on in the economy. We don't need it in Reader's Digest form.

No comments: