Thursday, February 19, 2009

Day Off




I took a day away from the (this) computer and the market, since the last post anyway.


I did my taxes by myself for the 1st time since I was in college, took my daughter out to lunch, talked with some friends on the phone, had a beer with another friend. I'm about to order pizza for the kids as my wife is at the gym.

The market is still rudderless but is listing towards the bottom, but maybe not a bottom, which I'm sure is not really possible in market or nautical actuality but at least I didn't mix metaphors.

Meetings in Philly tomorrow morning. I'll be back.

Oh, and Happy Birthday to me.








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday. We are really very young still. Sounds like a good day and you deserve it. I on the other hand had an average day at best. Bur I digress. Enjoy Philly.

braaak said...

tx pcr