Thursday, February 26, 2009

That Kind of Day


<----- That grainy picture is a villainous squirrel comfortably ensconced in my squirrel-proof bird feeder.
All 3 of my kids are sick. Two of them were puking before bed last night. My wife is supposed to be hosting a lunch party which is not happening I'm sure.

Obama's big budget sneak peek or outline or whatever it is is going to divert more attention from the banks and toward health care reform. Not ideal. Futures are up nicely, though.


****

GM is not doing so hot. Raise your hand if you think that losing $9.6 billion per quarter is sustainable. Those rust belt jobs that we are saving are awfully expensive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is like Fox News. Fair and balanced. On the one hand, the dang squirrel is thwarting you and your kids are sick. On the other, GM is sicker than sick and thwarted by everyone. Another solid post. Cork.

braaak said...

Thanks for the kind words, I think.