Monday, July 27, 2009

Serenity Now


Not that you care, or maybe you do, but I'm setting up for a crazy week. My mother in law and one nephew arrived yesterday, a niece and another nephew flew in from Tokyo in the middle of the night last night, the whole crew is turning around and leaving on Thursday and my little girl turns two on Saturday so I need to go join them at the inlaws'. God bless my wife for driving to EWR at 1:00 am or whatever time that was.


Oil is back close to $7 which I don't like, futures are up a little which I'm OK with. Lots of earnings again this week.


Watch advanced glass and fiber maker Coring as it reports this morning. The long tech cyclical trade, which had been working so well for months, ran into some trouble in the second half of last week.

No comments: