Do you know where your tech stocks are?
They're all over the place.
- RIMM's number's were just plain not good enough. Time to regroup.
- HP issued guidance that was lukewarm. They're too big ($27 billion/q in revenue) to grow much without the economy.
- Chinese online gaming company Shanda Interactive priced its IPO last night at the high end of the range after having upsized the deal a couple of weeks ago. This makes it the biggest U.S. IPO this year.
- Morgan Stanley cuts numbers on Microsoft ahead of the quarter for no particular reason
- Citi and Stifel both raised numbers or price targets on Google yesterday.
- VZ officially (I think), for now, rejects the PALM Pre. My buddy Ski desperately wants to love either MOT or PALM. I've seen plenty of people play the value tech game; not many of them well. Godspeed to him.
Another laptop problem today - grrr. I think this one is going to laptop heaven soon. It has been a trooper.