Saturday, May 23, 2009

Every Hero Needs a Nemesis


This critter on the left is a reasonable facsimile of my neighbor.

I have two problems. The first problem is that by "neighbor", I mean that it lives under my front step. The second is that my wife knows that the critter is there, and wants him or her gone.

I borrowed a Hav-a-hart trap, in order to effortlessly and painlessly (for him) capture 'lil fella humanely and release him in somebody else's yard. My problem is that my downstairs neighbor has some mad skills in the structural engineering department, and has figured out how to get the fruit out of the trap without tripping the door.


The wife and kids are leaving for Grandma's house this morning so other than playing golf, the interloper will be my priority today.

Wish me luck.








No comments: