A few things:
- IBM - I was wrong. Better than expected and the cash flow machine rolls on and kicked it into high gear.
- Google. You never know on the day they report. The shorts are working hard and the company is happy to low-ball. I think it was OK.
- Henry Paulson - I'm not saying he did a great job through the BofA thing. My question is who, and by who I mean what highly qualified, rich, smart person is going to take a pro bono government job after the amateurish skewering he took today.
- The British Open needs some bad weather, or at least some wind.
- I try not to be too political in here in case anybody actually reads this, but anybody who thinks the Obama health care overhaul as proposed - how we'll pay for it and what the fallout will be - is a good idea is an idiot.