Thursday, July 16, 2009

Am I Annoying You?



A few things:


  1. IBM - I was wrong. Better than expected and the cash flow machine rolls on and kicked it into high gear.

  2. Google. You never know on the day they report. The shorts are working hard and the company is happy to low-ball. I think it was OK.

  3. Henry Paulson - I'm not saying he did a great job through the BofA thing. My question is who, and by who I mean what highly qualified, rich, smart person is going to take a pro bono government job after the amateurish skewering he took today.

  4. The British Open needs some bad weather, or at least some wind.

  5. I try not to be too political in here in case anybody actually reads this, but anybody who thinks the Obama health care overhaul as proposed - how we'll pay for it and what the fallout will be - is a good idea is an idiot.

No comments: