Back to normal for the markets. Kind of chaotic out there.
- Gold is above $1,000
- Futures are moving higher
- Oil is participating to the upside
- The dollar continues to be weak
- Morgan Stanley either upgraded or downgraded everything in tech
- It's the one day yearly on which my kids are excited about going to school
The average iPhone user has spent more than $80 on apps according to a recent survey by AppsFire. I guess that also means that the average iPhone user has spent more on apps than the average person spent on their non-iPhone phone.